Litigation and FDA Law
Mohamed Iqbal is an associate with the Litigation Department at Lionel Sawyer & Collins and focuses primarily on complex civil litigation. He also practices FDA Law, which has included negotiating clinical trial and licensing agreements and appearing before the FDA in Washington, D.C.
During law school, Mohamed clerked with the Legal & Government Affairs Department of a Pennsylvania-based international biopharmaceutical corporation.
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Secretary, South Asian Bar Association of Las Vegas
- Pro Bono Volunteer, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- Member, State Bar of California (inactive)
- California Western School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2006
- Dean's Scholarship; CWSL Distinguished Advocate
- Academic Achievement Awards in Bioethics and Constitutional Law II
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S. in Sociology, 2001
- Team Leader, Penn State AT&T Center for Student Service (organized and led student volunteers in assisting local organizations with community projects)
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of California (inactive)